Wednesday 13 December 2017

Back after 5 long years

Hello folks! It's so good to be back again after so many years, gosh I feel so old right now. So how did this all start? Oh yes, Taylors, of course. Blogging was never my "thang" until I had no choice but to create a blog for Hardip's class. Dips, dips, dips, Hardips, I can never forger this chap because in four years of my degree life I've never met a lecturer like him. He challenges you by giving all these difficult tasks that will literally fry your brains out - in short, he throws you at the sea, and you have swim back without life jackets. He would always ask us to impress him, tell him things that he does not know. Hardips was just different.. more like special because he taught us to think differently. He taught us to think out of the box. He taught us to stand out. Most lecturers will just come in, pick out a topic and hog over the slides that they would've probably prepared for the previous batches. So, Hardips, thank you for all the stuff that you have taught us🙏 

Anyways, coming back to this whole blogging thing that I sort of decided couple of minutes ago LOL. I have still not decided on the contents of my future postings, but I can assure you that I am not going to MIA again! So till then, adios. 


No comments:

Post a Comment